July 30, 2013
We all admire the glamourous red carpet hairstyles and this one in particular can be easily recreated.
- Brush out your hair’s natural texture, you can do this look with straight or curly hair.
- Section off your hair into a mohawk part.
- Tease that section until it has a large amount of volume, aka - the Poof!
- Tightly pin back the sides of your hair against your head.
- Gently brush over the teased section so that it looks smooth.
You can pull your hair back into a pony, or leave it down for your glamourous red carpet look! Voila!
- Morgan McWilliams