May 23, 2012
For this tutorial, you will need:
- Eye lash curler
- Eye liner
- Lash strips
- Lash glue
Long, luscious lashes will always be a lust worthy feature. While some of us may not have been born with them, all of us can have them! With so many great lash strips on the market, coming in at $15 or less, it’s not easier than ever to take your subtle lashes to dramatic lengths! Follow the steps below to be on your way to fab, faux lashes all on your own!
- Hold the faux lash strip against yours. Be sure their not too long, if they are trim them so fit!
- Apply the lash glue to the edge of the lash strip. Tip: add a little extra dab of glue to each end of the strip. This will help them stay on longer.
- Wait a minute to let the glue thicken. While you’re waiting, curl your lashes! This will help them blend with the faux lashes!
- Place lash strip on your lid. Match the center first, then bring on the corners for an even secure fit. Tip: use a pair of tweezers to get as close to your lash line as possible.
- Finish with a coat of mascara to blend the lashes together.
Now that you’re a DIY faux lash pro, you can liven up your beauty routine as often as you’d like. Save time on applying three to four coats of mascara and still achieve those long, luscious lashes that you love!
- Elizabeth Barkley