May 29, 2013
Almost everyone has something about their lips they would like to enhance. Today I will be showing you how to make them more plump! The best kept secret to any lipstick application is lip scrub.
- First, start off with a scrub so you have a clean canvas to apply your lip products. I used the Lush Lip Scrub, and these come in delicious flavors such as bubblegum and popcorn! (more…)
May 1, 2013
In order to “master” something, you need to take a little time to perfect what you’re going for. Quick makeups are great, but like anything, perfection takes time!
- Start with a clean lip. Wipe off any chapstick or oily residue.
- Outline top lip with a red lipliner (a thick line), I used Cherry from MAC.
- Outline bottom lip. (more…)
April 3, 2013
The perfect nude lipgloss or lipstick… It takes a while before you find one, IF you find one! If you’re one of those girls who just can’t seem to find the right nude lip colour that matches her skin tone, here are three tips to create your own! The best part of this tutorial: it’s one for every skin tone! All you need is a concealer and a lip product! Which lip product? Keep on reading to see which one matches your preference! (more…)
February 19, 2013
- Start with bare lips. Don’t use concealer or foundation on the lips! The creaminess will encourage your lipstick to bleed!
- For a vampy lip, lips should be ultra smooth. Take a pinch of sugar and mix with a few drops of water to create a paste.
- Smooth mixture over lips and gently scrub. Tissue off when done.
- Take a deep liner, pick one that’s as dark as your lipstick or slightly darker. Outline and feather in to create a secure base for your lipstick.
- Apply that vampy lipstick!
- Voilá! Instant drama! To pull off a lip like this, the key is to keep the rest of the face super simple. Your lips will be doing all the talking with this look!